Sight and Sound

Therapeutic Free-association.

Name:
Location: Willingboro, New Jersey, United States

I'm a loner; own my own home and share it with a stubborn cat. I think too much and worry about the state of our nation and the world. I find solace in playing jazz and ballads on my piano and taking rides in my old Nissan sports car. I enjoy doing video documentaries.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Its Official: We Have A King!

It’s Official: We Have A King!

George the First has assumed the throne as emperor of the American continent.  His egregious arrogation of absolute executive power, using the awesome devices of the NSA, aka, “No Such Agency”, threatens the very existence of this nation.  If this power-play is allowed to stand, over two centuries of struggle for democracy –often bloody- will be flushed down the proverbial drain.

Fear, skillfully used, by this administration has made moral cowards of a people willing to sacrifice their lives and those of their children to protect the noble precepts of their creed and constitution.  Incredibly, they’ve achieved such an aura of “Noble Protector” that they have, figuratively, pissed on us and, using Rovian rhetoric, convinced us it’s merely raining.

The NSA has an unimaginable ability to penetrate our private lives, which expands, exponentially, with each advance in electronic technology.  This issue transcends political debate.  It is, simply, a matter of life or death of a nation and it’s people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home