Sight and Sound

Therapeutic Free-association.

Name:
Location: Willingboro, New Jersey, United States

I'm a loner; own my own home and share it with a stubborn cat. I think too much and worry about the state of our nation and the world. I find solace in playing jazz and ballads on my piano and taking rides in my old Nissan sports car. I enjoy doing video documentaries.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Let Us Not Forget


During this Black History Month, we must not forget that the struggle for freedom was fought with the dedicated support of many white citizens. Two of these gave their young lives in a dastardly, cowardly mob murder.

As I have fought all of my life against bigotry, I remind my fellow black citizens that bigotry of any kind –particularly anti Semitism- does not serve our interests or those of our children.

Three young men, Cheney, Goodman and Schwerner shall not be forgotten. God rest their souls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home